A bug is a minor or major error within the game which causes deviations from intended behaviour.
Reporting a previously unknown bug will earn you 500 money. The money is manually given by Onyx after the bug has been fixed, so you may have to inform her if she forgets to award you.
You can also obtain the Bug Squasher badge by reporting bugs. The exact number of bugs required to obtain this badge is unknown.
Note to editors: Bugs should only be added to the list if they can be verified by Onyx or multiple players. Any observed sequence of events that does not match what official sources state should happen is considered a bug.
- You can price items in your Flea Market store for negative values, even though they don't show up to other players.
- The gamesell value of the following items is incorrect: Crystal Necklace, Bottle, Pickaxe.
- Magic Ticket's icon is broken.
- Pets don't drop their equipment when given up to the Pet Shelter.
- Pet basic need values aren't reset when a pet reincarnates.
- Topics are still created when post creation fails (mostly due to invalid characters).
- Long display names are hidden underneath Plaza posts.
- Starring a post causes the star-purchasing link to disappear temporarily.
- Long topic titles break the plaza interface.
- When used for non-tag purposes, the less-than symbol (<) hides everything in your post after the symbol.
- terrepets.com produces different cache of login than www.terrepets.com.
- Some page titles display Terrepets instead of TerrePets.
- The Recycling center's description is missing a piece of text.
- User's Trading Post trades remain in-game after the user is deleted.
- The TerrePets Wiki's string functions and parser functions aren't working.
- Spamming the Run a House Hour button without letting it finish loading can result in lost house hours.